• Wrap a measuring tape around your body to fit over the fullest part of your breasts.
• Keep the measuring tape level and snug, not too loose and not too tight.
• Breath in and out a few times to ensure comfort before reading the number on the tape.
• Put on a non-padded bra and stand in front of a mirror.
• Wrap a measuring tape around your body to align with the band.
• Make sure the measuring tape is level when you read the number it shows.
Let's Find You A Bra That Actually Fits
Breasts that are equally full at the top and bottom.
Shallow Top / Full Bottom
Breasts that are less full on top. Many women who have breastfed have this shape.
East / West
Breasts that mostly rest on either side of the body. You can place your hand comfortably between your breasts.
Breasts that consist of softer tissue where the nipples point downward.
When one breast is at least one cup size larger than the other.
Your Recommended UCA Size